Vidicode values its customers and take security and privacy of information seriously. Personal Information about our customers is collected as part of our business processes and is often necessary.
The type of information we collect and store include:
- Name and Job title.
- Company name
- Demographic information including pot code, preferences, and interests
- Specific product interests
- Size of solution required
- Order details
- Accounting transactions
We use the information collected for:
- Our own internal business and accounting requirements
- To improve the products and services we offer
- Provide you with updated information on products and services we offer and other information we think may be of interest
- We may also from time to time contact you for market research purposes
Information we hold is stored in proprietary business systems on servers in the UK. We will not transfer or store personal information outside the EEA without your express permission.
We never sell or share personal information with third parties unless we are required to, so as to comply with any legal obligation.
If you would prefer that we do not use your personal information for marketing purposes you may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.